Attorney Barry Cohen and his firm supports charitable and public service organizations locally, statewide and nationally. For the past 5 years, Mr. Cohen has served on the board of directors of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Sheboygan County. He has participated in the MS Ride for the past 3 years, a 150 mile bicycle ride to raise money for MS research. Mr. Cohen is also a proud supporter of several other community and school causes.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Sheboygan County
- Equal Justice America
- MAZON: A Jewish Response to Hunger
- North Country Trail Association
- University of Wisconsin Foundation
- Wisconsin Public Radio, WMSE, WUWM, WXPR
- Wisconsin MS Society